Amenities at Your Doorstep
Situated in Hilltown at McKinley Beach, Mezzo has access to the very best of the Okanagan Valley in one place.
From waterside activities, to natural trails waiting to be explored, there’s so much to do, right outside your front door . . .
- modern, high quality architecture
- double wall construction to ensure privacy
- stunning lake and valley views
- access to an active beachfront
- all the amenities of the McKinley Beach community
- walkouts with masters on the main floor
- walkability to the future Hilltown Urban Village
- a connection between rural and urban convenience
- stainless steel appliances
- quartz countertops throughout
The beachfront features a private marina ensuring your boat is safe and accessible at all times. Fire pits are set up along the beach for residents to enjoy on cool summer nights. Water sport toys are available at the marina, including stand up paddle boards, kayaks, and more.
The proposed hiking and biking trails will cover over 20 kilometres of the development lands offering stunning vistas and easy to moderate terrain to navigate and explore. At the beachfront you’ll find a number of installed cooking areas including fire pit barbecues where you can enjoy an evening sunset picnic after a long day on the lake.
Health & Wellness
A natural outdoor gym is one of the many innovative amenities that sets the community apart. Whether you complete your hike with a short workout, are setting new health goals, or just maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle, the gym is a great place to start or end your day.
A large part of the Future Hilltown community is dedicated to future urban conveniences such as boutique stores and businesses. As the area grows, residents will find less reasons to head any further than just around the corner from your lakeview home.